Julie Tomlin WVoN co-editor Has the video message imploring Asma al-Assad to use her influence over her husband the...
Jackie Gregory WVoN co-editor When your partner’s day job includes the mass slaughter of his own citizens, what is...
- Jo said “it is clear, write the campaigners behind L...
- tulay atay avsar said i totally agree with this article… family sh...
- Nikki Bond said I’ve just emailed Linda McAvan MEP to ask he...
- sue tapply said Scotland’s first all-female cabinet event a mixed...
- Tina Price-Johnson said There is also this, on 5th July : http://www.match...
- Unheard at the Girl Summit? Calling to be heard from the margins. Ending child and early forced marriage in the... http://t.co/kzEU4nYedT
- Words or actions after the Girl Summit? The time has come to break the silence on FGM and CEFM, and to take a... http://t.co/fXEf8yE17N
- ‘Healthy profits’? We must end this trade in weapons of war. By Green MEP Molly Scott Cato.... http://t.co/0sKB6EKohM
- Scotland: Rape reports marked as 'no crime'. http://t.co/h7XitH7Zju http://t.co/1iSvQNOvnD
- Feed a Family in the summer holidays Of the 2,200 people Leeds South Foodbank has fed in the past eight months,... http://t.co/XtStNJiYvk
- Michelle Obama Urges Young Africans to Embrace Women's Rights - Voice of America
- Turkish women defy deputy PM with laughter - The Guardian
- Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister Says Women Shouldn't 'Laugh In Public' - Huffington Post
- Hobby Lobby interfering with women's rights - Herald Times Reporter
- Letter: Women's rights still exist - Amarillo.com
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.