Jackie Gregory WVoN co-editor When your partner’s day job includes the mass slaughter of his own citizens, what is...
To subscribe to WVoN…
...by email or RSS: click on the RSS (orange) button next to the Facebook icon above.
- @anewselfwritten said Thanks for commenting on my piece. Certainly agree...
- A new self written said Thanks for your comment on my piece. I agree ̵...
- derrington said Taboos are all about maintaining power structures....
- Elaine Francis said I’ve been stalked. Not serious to then exten...
- derrington said Totally agree, sexist violence in the home is no d...
- One university taking on harassment We Get It – Zero tolerance to sexual harassment at Manchester University. Y... http://t.co/PEIBnaGdYA
- Being and Being Bought: An interview with Kajsa Ekis Ekman http://t.co/vNqNj8erBW http://t.co/vNqNj8erBW
- Being a woman, being older and working part-time all increase your chances of becoming ‘stuck’ in low pay. ... http://t.co/4CJlgYoZNK
- The post-porn wave: why some young people are shunning videos of misogynistic sex. http://t.co/47lyZ9N72C http://t.co/47lyZ9N72C
- Look at women’s work – and their pay Women are still not paid equally for their labour. This week saw the highe... http://t.co/kDZtvLgtWP
- Letter: Suzio is champion for women's rights - Middletown Press
- Women's rights at issue - Lehigh Acres Citizen
- Watch Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein, and More Fight for Women's Rights - SPIN
- Luncheon highlights women's rights, abortion debate - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Hillary Clinton Is Talking More About Women. Here's Why It Matters. - NBCNews.com
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.