Jackie Gregory WVoN co-editor When your partner’s day job includes the mass slaughter of his own citizens, what is...
- jennifer kelly said Disgusting!
- Benedicta Bywater said Thank you very much indeed for the mention in this...
- Chris Jones said I completely agree with the views expressed above...
- Helen Easton said Language is so important to these discussions.
- Scott Hampton said So what if we were to replace the victim-blaming m...
- Exhibit B – Europe's colonial past. Reminding us that our 21st-century ways of seeing history are still strongly... http://t.co/h4bjT6Pdbq about 7 minutes ago
- Give Irish women the right to choose http://t.co/c9j1q0kDLz about 7 minutes ago
- Domestic abuse: consultation launched over 'non-violent behaviour'. http://t.co/MVRvXhOVmG http://t.co/NyO3j31yEY about 38 minutes ago
- Books to consider: http://t.co/py6uLvfaTA http://t.co/FFgWaFqYeA about 54 minutes ago
- Laurie Penny: In defence of white knights. http://t.co/I4NX8uPbmF http://t.co/fjZBWKNHbS
- Quinn defends Hochul and Cuomo's women's line - Capital New York
- The Women Deliver Global Conference will take place in May 2016 - The Copenhagen Post
- Iranian poet and women's rights advocate Simin Behbahani dies - The Guardian
- 'Outlander' Starz Episode 2 Review: Women's Rights Reversal - Huffington Post
- 14 Things Women Couldn't Do 96 Years Ago - Marie Claire
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.