The Malaysian woman who was caned for having extra-marital sex apparently thinks that she deserved to be punished. The...
To subscribe to WVoN…
...by email or RSS: click on the RSS (orange) button next to the Facebook icon above.
- Aoife Anton said Sincerest sympathies on your loss.
- @anewselfwritten said Thanks for commenting on my piece. Certainly agree...
- A new self written said Thanks for your comment on my piece. I agree ̵...
- derrington said Taboos are all about maintaining power structures....
- Elaine Francis said I’ve been stalked. Not serious to then exten...
- The war on drugs is killing women Call to confront the prevalence of drugs in the UK in a practical and realist... http://t.co/qCeekAepnn
- Who will watch the watchmen? An open letter to John Bercow. From Sue Marsh. Dear John Bercow, I was incredibly ... http://t.co/DvTdzRiEI1
- Dapper Laughs faces Ofcom investigation People appalled by laddish advice on how to ‘pull birds’. Daniel O’Reil... http://t.co/IXgNQW2M4S
- Disturbing a wall of silence An awareness-raising fundraiser for Women’s Aid and Refuge. In 2009 Avon UK launch... http://t.co/LNqh83SXmC
- #DeadWomenWalking: A March to Raise Awareness of Fatal Domestic Violence http://t.co/Wnq5CZwa9c http://t.co/Wnq5CZwa9c
- Does a proposed St. Joseph County ordinance violate women's rights? - WSBT-TV
- Turkey's President Just Said Something Appalling About Women's Rights - Mic
- At 90, Jimmy Carter has major message - U-T San Diego
- Bob Casey Vows U.S. Will Continue To Protect Women's Rights In Afghanistan - Huffington Post
- Indonesian women's rights under siege - Al Jazeera America
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.