The Malaysian woman who was caned for having extra-marital sex apparently thinks that she deserved to be punished. The...
To subscribe to WVoN…
...by email or RSS: click on the RSS (orange) button next to the Facebook icon above.
- jennifer kelly said Disgusting!
- Benedicta Bywater said Thank you very much indeed for the mention in this...
- Chris Jones said I completely agree with the views expressed above...
- Helen Easton said Language is so important to these discussions.
- Scott Hampton said So what if we were to replace the victim-blaming m...
- UK’s sport in professional revolution Where men are professional, there should be the opportunity for women to ... http://t.co/NyPfzEHTtx about 5 minutes ago
- Guide to improving the media coverage of female politicians from the Women’s Media Centre. http://t.co/ANqR5WbTIS http://t.co/ANqR5WbTIS about 5 minutes ago
- Feisty, flounce and bossy: the words used to put women down. http://t.co/nIwZngdvWm http://t.co/nIwZngdvWm
- Why Britain needs a pay rise. Too many low-pay, low-skill and low-productivity jobs in low-investment workplaces... http://t.co/NU8V89netG
- Anyone else care to write to these guys and ask why the sexist pics and ask them to please change them? http://t.co/1u5CvAMECI
- Iranian Women's Monthly Under Pressure From Hard-Liners - RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
- Mallika Sherawat discusses women's rights at UN - Hindustan Times
- Scarlett Johansson Designs T-Shirts For Planned Parenthood in Support Of ... - Headlines & Global News
- What Black Women in West Philadelphia Had to Say About Women's Equality Day - Truth-Out
- Planned Parenthood Supporters to Host 'Women's Rights' Prayer Rally at Ohio ... - Christian News Network
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.