You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " Extra marital affairs"
The Malaysian woman who was caned for having extra-marital sex apparently thinks that she deserved to be punished. The...
posted on: Feb 22, 2010 | author: admin
NOTE: we do not accept paid advertising, paid/sponsored guest posts or product placement blogs.
- Donna Navarro @exiconlane said Having worked with perpetrators of domestic abuse,...
- Claudia said This is a welcome initiative. Older women and thei...
- A. said Mainstream porn is essentially eroticizing female...
- Bev Murrill said Fantastic idea Naomi. I have always been so fascin...
- Peter Hope said We have battled but still have a war to win.
- App launch to help voters choose a party http://t.co/YqexqPPzei http://t.co/N0nH556Nx5
- India joins the third gender leaders http://t.co/LTHIXx4N98 http://t.co/eER9ETxbEJ
- Female survival experts take on Channel 4 over Bear Grylls and 'sexist' men-only desert island show.... http://t.co/d3oandc3zc
- Fifty years on, we should celebrate the sea writings of Rachel Carson. http://t.co/5BBudxwhCm http://t.co/04nQXh79QQ
- From The Alternative Page 3: Gerda Taro http://t.co/OXbVSvjdM6
- 23 Ways Feminists Have Made the World Better for Women - PolicyMic
- Europe Treaty on Violence Against Women to Take Effect - Human Rights Watch
- Does Kenya have the courage to lead on women's rights in Africa? - The Guardian
- Iranian women's rights remain hostage to political infighting - Financial Times
- Dark Day for Women's Rights in Lesotho - AllAfrica.com
Abortion Abuse Afghanistan Africa Australia Canada Children China Discrimination Domestic Violence education Equality female feminism gender gender equality girls Government health human rights india iran london marriage men murder pakistan police Politics pregnancy Prostitution rape rights Saudi Arabia sex sexism uk UN US USA Violence violence against women woman Women women's rights
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.