Summary of story from Aljazeera, January 6, 2012 Doctors and residents of Fallujah in Iraq are blaming weapons used...
To subscribe to WVoN…
...by email or RSS: click on the RSS (orange) button next to the Facebook icon above.
- Vera Claes said Have a look at our Belgian EPD campaign 2009: http...
- @anewselfwritten said Thanks for commenting on my piece. Certainly agree...
- A new self written said Thanks for your comment on my piece. I agree ̵...
- derrington said Taboos are all about maintaining power structures....
- Elaine Francis said I’ve been stalked. Not serious to then exten...
- Anne McElvoy: It’s baffling why the elite get in such a flap over breastfeeding http://t.co/Dll7stdUW8 http://t.co/Dll7stdUW8
- Scottish children's minister begins maternity leave. http://t.co/otwkAx0zy3 http://t.co/otwkAx0zy3
- Theresa May scraps panel for inquiry into child sex abuse, report says. http://t.co/H1EZ7l34lX http://t.co/H1EZ7l34lX
- The Lima climate talks: It’s clear that while the rest of the world is powering up with renewables, the UK is be... http://t.co/icuR3pPIoA
- UK cannot block non-EU family members from being with their …er …family (real people btw). http://t.co/ENomJrPVci http://t.co/ENomJrPVci
- Europeans Chip Away at Abortion Rights, US-Style - Women's eNews
- President Obama Preserved Women's Reproductive Rights In Passing the ... - PoliticusUSA
- Andrea Neal: State's first women's rights convention - Muncie Star Press
- Sarah Silverman attends Western Wall Hanukkah menorah lighting in support of ... - Religion News Service
- New Women's Rights Cause May Let More Rapists Free - National Review Online (blog)
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.