Summary of story from Aljazeera, January 6, 2012 Doctors and residents of Fallujah in Iraq are blaming weapons used...
To subscribe to WVoN…
...by email or RSS: click on the RSS (orange) button next to the Facebook icon above.
- jennifer kelly said Disgusting!
- Benedicta Bywater said Thank you very much indeed for the mention in this...
- Chris Jones said I completely agree with the views expressed above...
- Helen Easton said Language is so important to these discussions.
- Scott Hampton said So what if we were to replace the victim-blaming m...
- Rape? I have a nail varnish for that Nobody in this new campaign is telling the perpetrators not to rape. During a week heavy with stori...
- I was raped at Oxford University. Police pressured me into dropping charges. http://t.co/D1NIr2Kzz0
- Government could achieve so much, like investment in tidal or solar tech. But the parties offer only petty measures. http://t.co/6I1IBjBd5A
- We need more women in politics – here’s how to do it. http://t.co/k6sXtWWwUW
- How a culture of shame perpetuates abuse: I know, I was a victim. http://t.co/wcmjDuj8rn http://t.co/wcmjDuj8rn
- Scarlett Johansson Designs T-Shirts For Planned Parenthood in Support Of ... - Headlines & Global News
- Andres Oppenheimer: A new push for women's rights in Latin America - Stabroek News
- Mount Holyoke Students Advocate For The Inclusion Of Transgender Students ... - BuzzFeed
- Mallika Sherawat discusses women's rights at UN - Indian Express
- Scarlett Johansson Designs T-Shirt for Planned Parenthood - E! Online
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.