Summary of story from Aljazeera, January 6, 2012 Doctors and residents of Fallujah in Iraq are blaming weapons used...
- Jo said “it is clear, write the campaigners behind L...
- tulay atay avsar said i totally agree with this article… family sh...
- Nikki Bond said I’ve just emailed Linda McAvan MEP to ask he...
- sue tapply said Scotland’s first all-female cabinet event a mixed...
- Tina Price-Johnson said There is also this, on 5th July : http://www.match...
- UN criticises Ireland on women’s human rights Failure in Ireland’s law, policy and practice ‘to respect the... http://t.co/VxYuKlsONL
- A response to the Women Against Feminism tumblr... http://t.co/Zii9Fi9jJ6 from @SpannerX23
- From the BBC's Lyse Doucet, who has been following the lives of six Syrian children, and who has just returned... http://t.co/Gm6dyMOtkE
- David Ruffley to stand down at the next election after assault on ex-girlfriend. But Conservative Association... http://t.co/tdzlaXZQ6J
- It’s never ‘just a domestic’ – police culture must change now. And ‘community resolution orders’ are not the... http://t.co/jcEoUhyrCT
- Taliban and ISIS: Passing the Baton of Women's Oppression - Guardian Liberty Voice
- Democratic National Committee chairwoman stumps for women's rights at ... - Bangor Daily News
- Women's and Immigrant's Rights, Hand in Hand - Huffington Post
- Women's rights, gay rights and Hobby Lobby - Insurance News Net
- Super-Restrictive Ireland Abortion Laws Are Violating Women's Rights, And The ... - Bustle
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.