Summary of story from Aljazeera, January 6, 2012 Doctors and residents of Fallujah in Iraq are blaming weapons used...
- jennifer kelly said Disgusting!
- Benedicta Bywater said Thank you very much indeed for the mention in this...
- Chris Jones said I completely agree with the views expressed above...
- Helen Easton said Language is so important to these discussions.
- Scott Hampton said So what if we were to replace the victim-blaming m...
- Arriving home, one of my little boys saw us from across the market place. March4nhs http://t.co/0FGYOHcRmi
- FXB photography exhibition in London: ‘We’re dealing with people who have absolutely nothing’. http://t.co/tGIa41UOKo http://t.co/ViAzLwIPmt
- Investigating Rape. Greater Manchester Police faces multiple probes into its response to sex crimes. ... http://t.co/0rLzsgbIoM
- Pauline Pearce reminds us that racism isn’t just a Lib Dem problem. http://t.co/ohqvfgYOSx http://t.co/f9NtZAyi8h
- How a convention should be run Geek conventions have a bad reputation for being a generally white straight male... http://t.co/pyAFpsFy73
- Why Should Gender Matter When It Comes To Human Rights? - Huffington Post Canada
- Ultraviolet Shedding Light on Womens Rights - Guardian Liberty Voice
- A Training Consolidating Women Rights Held in Mogadishu - AllAfrica.com
- Women's rights to vote is sacred - Dallas Morning News (blog)
- Quinn defends Hochul and Cuomo's women's line - Capital New York
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.