Summary of story from BBCNews, October 26, 2011 Illegal home testing kits for HIV are giving people incorrect results,...
- Jo said “it is clear, write the campaigners behind L...
- tulay atay avsar said i totally agree with this article… family sh...
- Nikki Bond said I’ve just emailed Linda McAvan MEP to ask he...
- sue tapply said Scotland’s first all-female cabinet event a mixed...
- Tina Price-Johnson said There is also this, on 5th July : http://www.match...
- RT @WFBuk: One of our favourites is @newsaboutwomen A women led online news source! #feminism about 7 minutes ago
- Thank you :) about 7 minutes ago
- Goodbye, Feminist Times … for now So proud of what Feminist Times has achieved in such a short time. By Sarah... http://t.co/AgajekQyIM about 10 minutes ago
- Action Aid appeal success Aid match scheme helps Action Aid raise a total of £2.8 million to help women escape... http://t.co/OFxL8Mn217
- Reports of sexual violence in Scotland increase Statistics still show stranger rape ‘in the minority’. Isabelle... http://t.co/JJuaK5NEDb
- Women's rights advocates protest Supreme Court ruling on birth control - FOX43.com
- 'Peeing accessory' stands up for women's rights - San Francisco Business Times (blog)
- Prevent spread of HIV by protecting women's rights: Editorial - Toronto Star
- Forum to approach Kerala high court on women's right to sit - Times of India
- Honoring the 166th Anniversary of the Women's Rights Convention at Seneca ... - Insurance News Net
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.