You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " faulty home test kits"
Summary of story from BBCNews, October 26, 2011 Illegal home testing kits for HIV are giving people incorrect results,...
posted on: Oct 26, 2011 | author: Emma Caddow
NOTE: we do not accept paid advertising, paid/sponsored guest posts or product placement blogs.
- Claudia said This is a welcome initiative. Older women and thei...
- A. said Mainstream porn is essentially eroticizing female...
- Bev Murrill said Fantastic idea Naomi. I have always been so fascin...
- Peter Hope said We have battled but still have a war to win.
- vicki said Nelson Mandela was branded a terrorist by anti equ...
- Row over what moves community spirit http://t.co/DerTV6ybnj http://t.co/dlhawMiGSy
- Scope is turning its back on disabled people like my sister. http://t.co/yxLe6vpG11 http://t.co/2Yl1Yh9x6v
- Events 22 April – 27 April http://t.co/exD1d7V6hO http://t.co/7doZCaxqUi
- 'I've joined an invisible club that gains, on average, 17 new members a day in the UK – the highest stillbirth... http://t.co/6IOJ6scneW
- Gove attacked for all-male cast of school regulators despite women making up 84 per cent of the education sector.... http://t.co/LGwOByEM2r
- 23 Ways Feminists Have Made the World Better for Women - PolicyMic
- Europe Treaty on Violence Against Women to Take Effect - Human Rights Watch
- Does Kenya have the courage to lead on women's rights in Africa? - The Guardian
- Iranian women's rights remain hostage to political infighting - Financial Times
- Dark Day for Women's Rights in Lesotho - AllAfrica.com
Abortion Abuse Afghanistan Africa Australia Canada Children China Discrimination Domestic Violence education Equality female feminism gender gender equality girls Government health human rights india iran london marriage men murder pakistan police Politics pregnancy Prostitution rape rights Saudi Arabia sex sexism uk UN US USA Violence violence against women woman Women women's rights
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.