Summary of story from GeekFeminist, September 28, 2011 ‘Wednesday’s Geek Woman’ is Jill Bolte Taylor,...
To subscribe to WVoN…
...by email or RSS: click on the RSS (orange) button next to the Facebook icon above.
- Aoife Anton said Sincerest sympathies on your loss.
- @anewselfwritten said Thanks for commenting on my piece. Certainly agree...
- A new self written said Thanks for your comment on my piece. I agree ̵...
- derrington said Taboos are all about maintaining power structures....
- Elaine Francis said I’ve been stalked. Not serious to then exten...
- Test Please ignore http://t.co/xlXVRgDRNU
- Who belongs to the worldwide club of women leaders? http://t.co/YVZ2iHt7dy
- Waging peace in an era of militarisation. http://t.co/wZokZoy0fg
- @RefugeCharity John Lewis Refuge Gift List: buy a gift for women and children spending Christmas in a refuge. ... http://t.co/u98mPjHXHH in reply to RefugeCharity
- On board the tiny fleet saving terrified migrants from an angry Mediterranean. http://t.co/XvoThIbmaA http://t.co/XvoThIbmaA
- A real-life Ron Burgundy: Watch this 1970s reporter's painfully sexist take on ... - Raw Story
- The public is wrong on climate, as it was on slavery, women's rights - Grist
- Britain urged to give unstinting support for women's rights in Afghanistan - The Guardian
- IGNITE: Technology Is a Women's Rights Issue - Huffington Post
- Wichita State to host reception for Muslim women's rights activist Raheel Raza - Wichita State News
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.