Julie Tomlin WVoN co-editor A story last week that a law was about to be passed in Egypt allowing a husband to have...
- Jo said “it is clear, write the campaigners behind L...
- tulay atay avsar said i totally agree with this article… family sh...
- Nikki Bond said I’ve just emailed Linda McAvan MEP to ask he...
- sue tapply said Scotland’s first all-female cabinet event a mixed...
- Tina Price-Johnson said There is also this, on 5th July : http://www.match...
- Women's groups criticise Tories' reaction. David Ruffley 'should step down as MP immediately over domestic... http://t.co/PAMwSudXsf about 23 minutes ago
- 'Customer'; 'growth'; 'investment'. We should scrutinise the everyday language that shapes how we think about the... http://t.co/2V4xkuDkCU
- Artist Alison Lapper given honorary doctorate. Hailed for arts contribution and as ambassador for people with... http://t.co/Oxu69Rsqo0
- The BBC not acting on Clarkson’s racist comment shows its disregard for east and south-east Asian Britons.... http://t.co/pe0aGeLRg7
- Thirty metres of government shame The UK’s Department for Work and Pensions admit they will ’cause harm’. By Sue... http://t.co/FW4rOXkjar
- Hobby Lobby interfering with women's rights - Herald Times Reporter
- Letter: Women's rights still exist - Amarillo.com
- LETTER: Supreme Court rulings a blow to women's rights - Asbury Park Press
- Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister Tells Women Not To Laugh In Public - ThinkProgress
- Taliban and ISIS: Passing the Baton of Women's Oppression - Guardian Liberty Voice
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.