Jackie Gregory WVoN co-editor Hundreds of female shopworkers feel unsafe as they travel to and from work in...
- jennifer kelly said Disgusting!
- Benedicta Bywater said Thank you very much indeed for the mention in this...
- Chris Jones said I completely agree with the views expressed above...
- Helen Easton said Language is so important to these discussions.
- Scott Hampton said So what if we were to replace the victim-blaming m...
- Universal Credit ‘bad for pensioners’ The unemployed in their mid-60s will be the new so-called workshy scroung... http://t.co/hU9A765dV0
- UN: Irish abortion law treats women as ‘vessels’. http://t.co/wv4fnz9GuU http://t.co/PoAOj9c7D5
- England women win rugby world cup Fourth time lucky. A capacity crowd witnessed a stunning end to a sparkling t... http://t.co/2lahbSZUAS
- Universal Credit ‘bad for pensioners’ http://t.co/whGPuIpEJq
- England women win rugby world cup. http://t.co/zdXhtzomaN http://t.co/fTtb7wuaHV
- Quinn defends Hochul and Cuomo's women's line - Capital New York
- The Women Deliver Global Conference will take place in May 2016 - The Copenhagen Post
- Iranian poet and women's rights advocate Simin Behbahani dies - The Guardian
- 'Outlander' Starz Episode 2 Review: Women's Rights Reversal - Huffington Post
- 14 Things Women Couldn't Do 96 Years Ago - Marie Claire
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.