Jackie Gregory WVoN co-editor Hundreds of female shopworkers feel unsafe as they travel to and from work in...
- Jo said “it is clear, write the campaigners behind L...
- tulay atay avsar said i totally agree with this article… family sh...
- Nikki Bond said I’ve just emailed Linda McAvan MEP to ask he...
- sue tapply said Scotland’s first all-female cabinet event a mixed...
- Tina Price-Johnson said There is also this, on 5th July : http://www.match...
- As Israel’s assault on Gaza intensifies, it is not anti-Semitic to say: not in my name. In the end, it is about... http://t.co/ppHEeRKCOm about 10 minutes ago
- Gender pay gap widens again Last year the first year since 2008 in which the pay gap had actually widened. The... http://t.co/FrHKzxe4SA about 25 minutes ago
- 'More women judges will improve law': Britain's only female Supreme Court judge calls for more diversity.... http://t.co/GbJ5JQXu14 about 48 minutes ago
- Matalan donates to Rana Plaza victims' trust fund one day before deadline.... http://t.co/Thcq1ieoar
- Unheard at the Girl Summit? Calling to be heard from the margins. Ending child and early forced marriage in the... http://t.co/kzEU4nYedT
- Michelle Obama Urges Young Africans to Embrace Women's Rights - Voice of America
- Turkish women defy deputy PM with laughter - The Guardian
- Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister Says Women Shouldn't 'Laugh In Public' - Huffington Post
- Hobby Lobby interfering with women's rights - Herald Times Reporter
- Letter: Women's rights still exist - Amarillo.com
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.