Sarah Cheverton WVoN co-editor I’ve been hugely inspired of late by the fantastic work of Anita Sarkeesian,...
To subscribe to WVoN…
...by email or RSS: click on the RSS (orange) button next to the Facebook icon above.
- jennifer kelly said Disgusting!
- Benedicta Bywater said Thank you very much indeed for the mention in this...
- Chris Jones said I completely agree with the views expressed above...
- Helen Easton said Language is so important to these discussions.
- Scott Hampton said So what if we were to replace the victim-blaming m...
- New domestic abuse law could include 'psychological abuse' - but what exactly does that mean? http://t.co/aH7IuXON8p http://t.co/aH7IuXON8p
- Coercive control could be criminalised Consultation on reconciling criminal law with the Home Office definition... http://t.co/UPXbsSdFq1
- War, women and song How – and why – hundreds of brave performers ventured beyond the footlights and into the wa... http://t.co/uDG5D9VZxV
- Women's rugby players to be paid as England Sevens turn pro. http://t.co/wKn7JC4swY http://t.co/wKn7JC4swY
- Marriage certificate victory? Mothers being on marriage certificates is a small victory in the long journey to ... http://t.co/DOssblZsKU
- Warren marks anniversary of women's right to vote with conversation between ... - Youngstown Vindicator
- Joumana Haddad on the Fate of the Arab World's First Erotic Literary Magazine - Elle
- Moral Week of Action focuses on women's rights on Tuesday - WKOW
- Scarlett Johansson Designs T-Shirt for Planned Parenthood - E! Online
- Carol Shea-Porter supports women's rights - Exeter News-Letter
Women's Views on News is a not-for-profit blog which generates no revenue from advertising and accepts no money from corporate or political interests. The only source of revenue is the donate via Paypal box at the top of the home page. If you could afford to make a donation to help keep the site going, it would be massively appreciated.
Women’s Views on News
All rights reserved.